Cubicle 2.0 – Work Management System & Dashboard
Action-based work management system and dashboard
A fire-tested and bulletproof system for helping you to manage your IT-related work. This is the system that I personally use in my professional career and has been the key to my success for staying organized and on track. This template is thoughtfully designed to support tech professionals, and is super powerful and packed full of tools to help navigate heavy workloads.
- Designed to look great in light or dark mode
- Embedded tooltips to help guide you through workspace functions
- Recurring Objects tracker allows you to manage repeat tasks, like status reports and time cards
- Track and view your stress level from week to week
- Manage events and meetings with the master schedule
- Create documents, minutes, and tasks from your meeting on the fly
- See meetings in session right now with a handy visual indicator
- The master document library provides a home at your fingertips for all of your documents and information. Information in the library can relate to projects, tasks, meetings, and more
- Surface documents by type, tag, or project
- Review documents on a recurrence cycle
- Archive documents that are no longer needed
- The master tag database allows you to access tags from all areas of your workspace
- Use sprints to organize and plan for upcoming work periods
- Manage large and small projects. Expand project pages to view key information related to the project:
- Key people
- Project meetings
- Project tasks
- Project documents
- Status reports
- Manage personal and project-related status reports
- Capture build using the build tracker and relate build to projects or tasks
- Track business and team objectives / key results (OKRs)
- Quickly capture notes, ideas, or information snippets into sticky notes
- Manage business contacts and key information about them. Relate people to projects, meetings, tasks, and documents
- Defaulted templates are available throughout the entire workspace to allow you to quickly add pre-formatted information and icons
Don’t need quite this much functionality? Consider the Verve Agile Project & Sprint Management Board
Keywords: dashboard, work, projects, sprints, tasks, meetings, contacts, documents, light mode, scrum, tags, schedule, events, backups, archive, sticky notes, agile, kanban, objectives, key results, status reports, information management
$10 off for a limited time!
Purchasing Power Parity
Notion Things uses Purchasing Power Parity to dynamically apply a discount that is proportional to your local currency and cost of living. The price listed above may not reflect the final discounted price. Add to cart to see if there is a parity discount applied.
What You'll Receive
You’ll receive the powerful and feature-packed “Cubicle 2.0” work management system to duplicate into your own Notion workspace. You’ll also receive a demo version, complete with example content. Includes complete support documentation and getting started guide.
How to Duplicate the Template
- Log into your free Notion account
- Open the template link
- Click “Duplicate” in the top right corner of the template to copy it into your workspace
- Customize as needed, and enjoy!
Ask a Question
Have a question about this template?
Send an email
Send an email
Don’t have Notion yet?
Get it for free
What People Are Saying
“This is easily one of the best templates I’ve ever seen. Fantastic job!”
“This is one of the best and most organized dashboards I’ve seen. Great job!”
Questions and Answers
- Create a new meeting on your schedule using the "New Meeting" template. A list of linked documents will load in the body of the page.
- From the documents view, click “New” to create a new document. By default, this will use the document type of “New Meeting Minutes”, but you can choose from other templates if you want to use a different document type (for example, “Notes” or “Document”). Your new document will automatically be linked to the meeting.
- Relate the document to a specific project, if appropriate.
Pro tip: Modify the “New Meeting Minutes” template to fit a particular standard format that you want to use.