Habitat – Life Management System & Dashboard
Action-based life management system and dashboard for Notion
My most popular personal life management system and dashboard. Twin sister to the “Cubicle” work management system and dashboard.
- Designed for light mode.
- Embedded tooltips to help guide you through site functions
- Weather widget
- Collapsable navigation
- Daily tracker for habits, mood, health, photo-of-the-day, and micro-journaling
- Monthly rollup for analysis and reflection
- Manage documents and information with the master “everything” database (The Brain)
- Catalog articles, videos, resources, tutorials, recipes…
- Use the Notion web clipper to quickly snip in information from the web
- The Inbox houses unprocessed information from The Brain. Once the information has been digested, relevant notes and tags can be added and the page is marked as “Done”
- “Notes & Ideas” bubble up highlighted information from The Brain
- Archive information that is no longer needed to keep your workspace relevant
- Master tags database allows you to access your tags from anywhere within the system
- Use the Asset Library to curate a collection of fonts, clip art, graphics, WordPress templates, themes, royalty-free audio, video, and special effects. Connect assets to your projects
- People management
- Entertainment room to track media consumption (books, movies, tv, games)
- Project management
- Task management
- Manage areas of study, research, or interest with the “Spheres of Interest” module
- Full vegan recipe database
- Sticky notes
- Daily tracker days and analytics months pre-built through 2026
Are you looking for a system to manage all aspects of personal life, work, and academics? Consider the Sidekick – Domains of Life Management System
Keywords: dashboard, personal, habit tracker, projects, tasks, interests, knowledge base, light mode
Purchasing Power Parity
Notion Things uses Purchasing Power Parity to dynamically apply a discount that is proportional to your local currency and cost of living. The price listed above may not reflect the final discounted price. Add to cart to see if there is a parity discount applied.
What You'll Receive
You’ll receive the “Habitat” life management system to duplicate into your own Notion workspace. You’ll also receive a demo version, complete with example content.
How to Duplicate the Template
- Log into your free Notion account
- Open the template link
- Click “Duplicate” in the top right corner of the template to copy it into your workspace
- Customize as needed, and enjoy!
Ask a Question
Have a question about this template?
Send an email
Send an email
Don’t have Notion yet?
Get it for free
What People Are Saying
“Thank you for puttin’ my chaotic mind into a beautiful format. I’ve been diggin’ the Habitat template !”
“Just noodling around your habitat has answered so many of my Notion questions! Thank you for sharing the work you put into this.”
“New to Notion. Your template was my favorite to start with. I appreciate the work into the scoring of activities.”
“Just want to say THANK YOU. Habitat is all I ever wanted to achieve in Notion but I never knew how (even the cyberpunk theme haha). I’ve been using it since the day you posted and everyday I see it I fall in love with it a little more! It’s helping me A LOT, you have no idea!
Cubicle is perfect as well! Thank you so much again!”
“This template is AWESOME! Thanks for all of your hard work and thank you for sharing it!”
“Thank you for sharing this amazing-awesome template!”
“This is brilliant!
Thank you for sharing, aside from being an awesome template it offers a great way for people to learn about some of Notion’s advanced functionality.”
“Well, I just discovered Notion 2 days ago. It is exactly what I always wanted. Today I found your Habitat amazing page and all databases just seem “in one second” so simple and powerful. So I want to thank you a lot for your efforts and for the time you spent to create this page with so many comments how to use it. Just for instance, the template part, the brain page, the tag parts and so on. I live in France and I send you a big thank from Paris :)”
“College student with ADHD here…your habitat template has been tickling my brain all day. thanks for all your work :)”
“Super awesome! I am currently working on integrating my system into what you’ve created. I was pleasantly surprised to stumble across a goldmine of vegan recipes.”
“This template was absolutely incredible. Thank you so much for sharing!!!”
Questions and Answers
There are no questions. Ask one!