Wallet – Budget and Personal Finance Manager
Manage your budgets, financial goals, and monthly spending
Bring your spending under control by creating a budget and setting financial goals.
- Designed for light mode
- Design your budget for each major spending category
- Set goals for debt payoff, retirement and savings
- Keep track of transactions for money going out. The total amount spent by category will roll up into the monthly summary for analysis to see if you stayed within budget
- Link payments from your Transactions table to the debt that it applies to and watch the amount remaining shrink
- Use the monthly overview to analyze if you stayed within budget and met your goals.
- ✅ You stayed under budget!
- ⚠️ You went over budget or did not meet your goal
- ♥️ You met or exceeded your goal!
- Manage your recurring payments (subscriptions) and renewal dates. Monthly and yearly aggregate costs will be calculated for you so you can see how your subscriptions add up
Keywords: budget, bank, money, savings, finance, spending, planning, debt, repayment, transactions, emergency fund, retirement, goals
This template is no longer available
Instead, take a look at the new automation-packed budget and finance management system, Sprocket
Purchasing Power Parity
Notion Things uses Purchasing Power Parity to dynamically apply a discount that is proportional to your local currency and cost of living. The price listed above may not reflect the final discounted price. Add to cart to see if there is a parity discount applied.
What You'll Receive
You’ll receive the complete “Wallet” budget and personal finance manager to duplicate into your own Notion workspace. You’ll also receive a demo version, complete with example content.
How to Duplicate the Template
- Log into your free Notion account
- Open the template link
- Click “Duplicate” in the top right corner of the template to copy it into your workspace
- Customize as needed, and enjoy!
Ask a Question
Have a question about this template?
Send an email
Send an email
Don’t have Notion yet?
Get it for free
What People Are Saying
“Thanks for Wallet :-)”
“Your templates are amazing.”
Questions and Answers
There are no questions. Ask one!