Create Lab – Production System for Content Creators
Content publishing production system for creators
This powerful yet intuitive framework is designed for creators to manage content publishing. No matter what type of scheduled content you create—podcasts, videos, newsletters, articles, tweets—this template is designed to move your content easily through the various stages of the production process—from idea to published. Manage everything comfortably from one creator console.
- Designed for light mode
- The clean and minimal interface keeps the focus on your content where it should be
- Move your content easily through the guided and numbered production flow:
1. Idea Backlog
Start by brain dumping your ideas into the “Idea Backlog”. These are the seeds that will grow throughout the production process
Stale ideas older than 60 days will be archived to keep your content fresh
Assign a content type using a template
Draft the outline of your content
Add tags and link to assets that you will use to create your content
Create actionable steps for production
Produce your content
Gather assets to use
Complete associated actions
Edit and finalize your content, add titles and credits to video, and complete post-production effects
5. Ready to Publish
Add a publish date
Ready hashtags and keywords
Twitter posts will warn you if exceeding 280 characters
Schedule your content in its respective platform
Archive your published content safely out of sight
- Manage assets and B-roll that you will use in the production of your content
- Track sponsor information including logos, slogans, agreements, rates, and more; track total revenue earned by sponsor
- Create actions associated with your content to track work that needs to be done
- Manage actions on the Action Board
- Group tasks by content or series to keep associated tasks together
- Use templates to assign type-specific publishing checklists to your content
- Manage a publishing schedule from your publishing calendar. Drag and drop on the calendar to add or change publish dates
- Embedded tooltips help guide you through site functions
Keywords: content, creator, creative, video, podcast, newsletter, blog, article, publishing, schedule, production, stages, assets, sponsors
Purchasing Power Parity
Notion Things uses Purchasing Power Parity to dynamically apply a discount that is proportional to your local currency and cost of living. The price listed above may not reflect the final discounted price. Add to cart to see if there is a parity discount applied.
What You'll Receive
You’ll receive the powerful and intuitive “Create Lab” production system for content creators to duplicate into your own Notion workspace. You’ll also receive a demo version, complete with example content.
How to Duplicate the Template
- Log into your free Notion account
- Open the template link
- Click “Duplicate” in the top right corner of the template to copy it into your workspace
- Customize as needed, and enjoy!
Ask a Question
Have a question about this template?
Send an email
Send an email
Don’t have Notion yet?
Get it for free
What People Are Saying
“I use create lab everyday. Not only is it a great workspace – because of its layout and depth – it’s taught me so much about Notion’s capabilities. Thanks! Onward!”
“Jamie’s templates provide guidance on the methodology of how to approach getting my content into Notion as well as understanding how to navigate around the application once my data has been entered. Her format, general flow, and interactive/gamified training style are really top notch IMO. The way in which she guides the user (especially myself as the newbie) thru the process is enjoyable and entertaining. And it’s making sense in my mind!! She’s got serious talent!”
Questions and Answers
There are no questions. Ask one!